Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate TO creation for PCN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We have the following buisness requirement :

When we do TP for movement type 344,343,309 we want the system to create a TO in background w.ref  of PCN.

For this we have done setting at movement i.e we have set immediate TO creation for above movement type.

Even doing so we need to create manual TO via Tcode LU04 !

Now what we are suppose to do to automate the Immediate TO creation from PCN ?

Note:We are not intrested in Batchjob(RLAUTA11)

So is it possible to create immediate TO creation for Transfer posting ?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Yes, you can configure the immdiate TO creation for transfer posting. Please assign the value = A in the immediate TO creation field in the below path for required movement types.

IMG-> LE->WM->Interfaces->Inventory management->Define movement types, then select LE-WM interface to Inventory management.

Please note that if you use immediate TO creation option, you cannot create the TO manually, but if you use the 'Automatic TO creation' (TO creation in background) you can still create the TO manually before you run the background program.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijaya,

Please check the settings i made in WM-MM interface table :

Even doing this i have to create a TO using LU04,So now can you suggest me where i am missing ?

Our requirement is to create Immediate TO when we do 344 & 343 .

Please suggest me where i am failing .

Regards,

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

If there are more than one quants present for the material then system will not create immediate TO creation for PCN. We need to tell the system which quant exactly system needs to select.In such case either we have to manually provide the quant  or we have to use custom transaction and use TO creation FM there "L_TO_CREATE_POSTING_CHANGE" . In this FM we can set default values of which storage type system is required to pick up.

If there only one quant present then we can go ahead with the setting suggested in above post.

Thanks,

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The movement type for WM should be 309 for both 343 and 344 ref movement types in the above table. Please correct that and try again.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vijay,

Please can you give litle explanation as you said "The movement type for WM should be 309 for both

343 and 344 ref movement types in the above table " ?

This will help me to get it through.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

The standard movement type used for posting change in WM is 309 and it should be linked to the inventory management posting change movement types 343 and 344 in the WM-IM interface table as shown below

For more info, you can refer below link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/cb/1939516e36d1118b3f0060b03ca329/content.htm

Regards

Vijay

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sushant_wanjari
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Go to SPRO - LE - WM - Interfaces - Mvm Type. Click on the first link thereafter.

Find the corresponding reference movement(the 3rd column at the extreme right). Accordingly find the corresponding WM movement type for this reference mvm typ. therein, select the option "X" in the column for Immediate TO.

Test your setting by posting the movement 343 in IM and ensure that you see the screen for TO creation as soon as you complete the posting in IM.

Regards,

Sushant

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos