cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS - SAP SD Interface (Packaging Data)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario where Scheduling Agreement > Delivery (Auto Packing) > Billing (Pro-forma Invoice).

All documents are passed to GTS. But there are some inconsistency at Packaging Data Level. Sometimes Packaging Data (Number of Packages) are passed to GTS and sometime not. So in output some items are with Number of Packages and some are not. In SAP everything looks fine.

Can somebody help me out where should I check and what should I check for this packaging data flow?

Thanks a lot in advnace for help.

Regards,

hp

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I tried each and everything but could not reach to any conclusion.

Here I think there is something at material level or master data issue which is causing this inconsistency. can somebody give me any hint or clue where to check ? Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Hardik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hardik,

As stated earlier in SD community. Could you please check the Packaging Material type in your handling unit of R/3.

And verify if that packaging material type is mapped to a valid Package type in GTS.

Identify the packaging material type in R/3 and check the following config in GTS

SAP Global Trade Services-> SAP Customs management-> General settings->Custom Code lists->Assignment of packaging material type at Feeder system/group level.

Check if your packaging Material type is mapped to a valid package type.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Again great to hear from you.

Here I checked if your packaging Material type of R/3 is mapped to a valid package type in GTS or not? But it looks fine. i found all assignment there in the system. Is there anything else I can/should check?

Thanks a lot in advnace.

REgards

Hardik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dhilipan,

What I observed here is Material1 has packaging material type Pack1 in material master and

Material2 has also packaging material type Pack11 in material master but both are packed with difference packaging materials. Material1 is packed with Pack22 and Material2 is packed with Pack22.

And in GTS all of them are assigned to a package type BX - Box.

what else can be checked here. any idea?????

Thanks a lot in adnvace.

Regards,

Hardik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Hardik,

All package information should be in BADI /SAPSLL/IFEX_SD0C_R3. Could you please take help from an ABAPer and check if values are flowing in.

Do you have any custom dev. for this.

Regards

Dhilipan

dean_hinson2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Are you sure that the packaging types are not being mapped to box in GTS?

Regards, Dean.