cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create leave request in EhP6 on NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on Ehp6 and using the NWBC to access the ESS/MSS services. All the services are working fine except the Create Leave Request. Only half of the application is rendered as below:

The leave details is not being loaded at all. Please let me know what am I missing here.

Thanks,

Balajii

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji

On EHP5 the Leave Details are only rendered if there is Leave Request customising set up for the user in question. A missing IT0105 user record or an incorrect rule group determination could also cause this. Please check if the Leave Request customising is in place for the user's PSG.

Best regards,

Martin Søgaard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

We are on Ehp6 and using NWBC. can you please elaborate on the Leave Request customizing set up for the user. Sorry I couldn't understand.

Thanks,

Balajii

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You need to check in ptarq as i said in my first reply,

Check this dont use NWBC< but backend transaction whether it works fine atleast in ECC

PTARQ TEST APPLICATION

or

in PTARQ > determine rule group etc for the employee

all customisaiton should be in place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

When I have tried to determine the rule group, I got the below result:

And, When I tried to create the leave request from PTARQ, I got the below error message:

No data for infotype 0001, personnel no. 00000000 in period 25.01.2013 - 25.01.2013. (Modifiers not found)

But the personnel that was assigned to me is not 00000000 as the error says.

Please let me know what am I missing here.

Thanks,

Balajii

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

This is clearly a custimisation of absence or below note missing

make sure note 1292967 and  1318178is applied

Webmo for employee is 00000001 and does he all absences defined in v_t554s_web and in quota defined etc?

All customisation should be in place.

also after you did this was there any dump in St22?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddhu,

We are on Ehp6 and I can't find any corrections for Ehp6 in the above two notes.

And also can you please let me know from HCM perspective what are all the customization necessary for Leave Request applications? If possible please share any links. Thanks a lot.

-Balajii

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

yeah these notes will be in your system then

from leave request, follow this document

You need quota

absences

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/108c31e7-b6a7-2d10-3692-c1a9f7a5c...

all can be done via Ptarq.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sowmya_m3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

We are facing same problem in NWBC. This blank screen is coming only for one employee. i checked below things , all are in place but still getting blank screen.

necessary roles are assigned ,there is no hidden item for the employee in nwbc. data is there in v_t554s_web.

PFB Screenshot of 0105 and 2006 infotype. Not able to find out the cause. please help.

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Any dump? Can you check in PTARQ for this employee ie test

application

sowmya_m3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

PFB Ssceenshots. I checked for few users, same dump is coming. But in NWBC problem with only one employee.

Regards

Sowmya

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

its an issue with employee data hence occuring for him only

In the dump you can get further information what is missing. you can debug from PTARQ itself as you did above.

Just check his leave requests from earlier on ie rptarqdbview and his infotypes

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

is your employee assigned the role SAP_EMPLOYEE_XX_ESS_WDA_1 ?

Please check this ie user in 0105 0001 should have this role maintained in under user tab in pfcg for this role, you can test the application from there

and also it appears below leave details ie creation

you can execute from pfcg with right click in configure mode ie if something is hidden extra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

Yes, we have created the custom role from ZSAP_EMPLOYEE_XX_ESS_WDA_1 from the standard role SAP_EMPLOYEE_XX_ESS_WDA_1.

Yes, under the IT0105, ST0001 I have maintained the user id as well. The other applications like Payment Summary, Personal Information are working. Even the Leave Overview and View Time Account Balance applications are working fine. The only problem is with the Create Leave Request application. It's not rendered completely especially Leave Overview.

Thanks,

Balajii

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Oh interesting Balaji

can you check via transcode PFCG or NWBC in ECC system and select the role SAP_EMPLOYEE_XX_ESS_WDA_1 and then launch the application from here?

there might be a renderin issue to, just try to open in admin mode via PFCG and see if any personalisation is done etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

I have tried this way as well and it doesn't work. I have tried testing the app from SE80 as well with no luck. We have raised the OSS message and still waiting for the response. Meanwhile, are you aware of any issues with ESS/MSS on NWBC? I have problem with the HRMSS_HOMEPAGE also, because the Team hierarchy itself is not loaded. I am using the standard MSSBIZVIEW, no custom views or structures.

Thanks,

Balajii

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

issue can be due to Unified rendering Of WD ABAP Iview, ie SAP_ABA version and level

what sp level you are on?

check these patches

1806460    SAP NWBC ABAP Runtime Patch 26

1707626    NWBC 4.0 Patches -CLIENT ONLY- SAP NetWeaver Busin

1353538    NWBC -Patch Collection- SERVER SIDE (ABAP)+NWBC fo

I ll check the OSS if i get time . good to see your involvement here and not as portal consultant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siddharth,

The application doesn't load even in the browser. I have tested the application in browser and NWBC for HTML from SE80, and this doesn't work anywhere. I am hoping the problem is with the application instead of NWBC

We are on SAP_ABA 731 0004.

This might be my career shift but not without your help here .

Thanks,

Balajii