Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

index delete error: [5519]

schfer_christian
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello, I created a CalculationView by using SQL-Script. We have HANA Rev 36

I deployed it successfull. Now i changed something and i got this error if i deploy it:

Internal deployment of object failed;Repository: Encountered an error in repository runtime extension;Internal Error:Deploy Calculation View: SQL: transaction rolled back by an internal error: cannot use duplicate name of function or procedure:

If i try to delete the duplicate procedure, I got this error:

"[2048]: column store error: index delete error:  [5519] table does not exist"

The thing is: If i create i new Calc-View with the same SQL-Script it works.

Is there a solution for this ?

thx for your help

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184768
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We also faced a similar issue in SP04. Could not find out the root cause and exact issue resolution. So mostly ended up creating the view with a different name. Alternatively, when the HANA database was restarted (which was again very often), we could create the view with the original intended name.

I know this is not exactly what you are looking for, but just wanted to share.

Regards,

Ravi

schfer_christian
Explorer
0 Kudos

OK, this seems to be a bug in HANA SP04. Do you have SP05 now and the problem is gone?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

could you check the activation log file and see whether there are more specific error information are to be found?

Maybe there are some left-over artifacts in the _SYS_BIC schema that hinder the new activation.

- Lars    

schfer_christian
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Lars,

in the _SYS_BIC schema i can only see the ColumView and the procedure that points to my CalculationView.

lbreddemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I propose to manually drop the views/objects from the _SYS_BIC schema and try to redeploy the analytic view from the modeler.

- Lars