cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business place determined into Billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created two deliveries, with different plants and material, and now I want to create single invoice for these two deliveries, when I am trying to create single invoice system splits the invoice on the base of business place. There are two plants X and Y belongs to same company and same configuaration exist for both plants.

For X plants system is not determine the business place (Business place field itself is hidden) in Billing Go to -> Header -> Taxes. But in Y plant business place field is showing with value 0000.

I have check all configuration and master data, for plants X and Y are same and also check the assignment of business area with delivering plant, sales area or business place assignment with valuation area, sales area.

Kindly help me to find from where business place field getting activated or update.

Regards

Subhash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

System will fetch the Business Place based on Customer Account Group.  So check those orders which were created from plants X and Y and check the customer code with their Account Group.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Usually combining two deliveries from diff plants  to a single invoice is not advisable.Also it might create problem in excise and other statutory requirements..

If the client is ok with above situations then you can do the changes in your copy control routine..

Please go to VTFL and identify your routine in Data VBRK/VBRP..Write a coding for not consider business place when you are combing deliveries.

Raneesh