cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJi3 Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Techies,

The problem i am facing is in production iam not abel to see Actual Cost in Cji3 report.I am abel to see revenue posted but not the actual cost for the mainenace orders.

What will be the possibel reasons for the same.

Awaiting for reply.

Thanks & Regards,

Ajey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try delete the default layout (some one might be interested to see only revenues) so exluded the actual cost elements.  Try with SAP1 default layout.

Regards,

Sudhakar

former_member221039
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi ajey,

CJI3 std reports reflects only costs & revenues with respect to project only.

As you have confirmed that you are able to see Revenues in CJI3, because you have ensure maintaining account assignment of WBS element in Sales document. Similarly check the MIGO/GR or ML81N service entries against POs are carrying the WBS element as account, accordingly, you will be able to see actual costs in CJI3 along with revenues.

My suggestion is check your config settings, bcos CJI3 is good report.

thanks/srihari

MohanDesai
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey,

There are many threads in the forum on CJI3 report. Check whether the parameters for Actual Cost getting posted is fulfilled or no. Ex: Activity Confirmation leads actual cost posting or once GR/IR is done it will become the Actual Cost for the Component procured.

Also see the thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/1327371

The PO/PR will be the committment items and not actual costs.

Regards,

MRD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Thanks for reply.

In our case the cost is commimg from  maintenance order and that order is confirmend and Teco and user status is OWIP.

and for this order we can see the revnue  in  cji3 but not actual cost.

Aslo for another project i get message " No line items Found"

Please Advice.

Awaiting Reply,

Ajey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey,

Please check if you are getting Cost via report S_ALR_87013542.

If not, try running CJEN i.e. Reconstruct Project Info Database.

Also for another project, please ensure you do not enter any posting date in input parameter of CJI3 screen.

Regards

Tushar

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajey,

1) check if you see the cost in table COSP or COSS if you dont have it check if the GL is created as cost element

2) if it is Ok, check your authorizations, execute  the report and then go to SU53 transaction, check here if it is a issue with authorizations

Regards