cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repot painter Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I had created a form and report in report painter using with T code: CJE1, CJE2, and CJE4. Now execute my report as and when you reached on selection screen then goto System->Status and take program name. With the help of ABAPer, goto SE93 and create a Z t .code and paste the program name. Z T .code is created

Now the problem is comes on the Z report input screen, in the input screen more fields appears like

1) Status of data

I) Read mode

2) Print settings

I) Print report

3) Pre summarized Data

1. Rebuild frozen report data

If I execute the report with CJE2 the input screen appears properly .it’s not display all above the data in the input screen of CJE2. The problem is with Z          T. Code. I want to remove those extra fields .Please suggest me how to remove the extra fields in input screen .

Regards

R.B.Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

After creating / activating the table, go to menu choose Utilities - > Table Maintenance Generator option.

In Table maintenance generation screen we have to give the valid Authorization group, Function group and maintenance type.

To define the Maintenance screen number, click the Find scr. Number option in the tool bar and choose propose screen number, the system will propose the screen number and click the Create button in the tool bar to create the table maintenance screen.

After creating the table maintenance go to SE93 transaction to create the transaction code for XXXXXXXXXXX table.

Provied the required Transaction code (XXXXXXXXX) , short text and choose the option as “Transaction with parameters”

Give the required values in the “Default value” section and save. After doing the above steps, now table entry can be done my using the transaction code XXXXXXXXXXXX.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am facing same issue can you help me out if you resolved this

regards

0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

The error comes because of T.Code creation process for the report .chose the correct process to create T.Code and find the process to create T.code for report painters report.

Regards

R.B.Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using CJE2 to create Report, which tcode did you use to create the basic report regarding which you got your Z tcode created.

regards

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had similar issue in Investment management Report S_ALR_87012950, where I include additional column to standard report by coping standard form & created Zform/Zreport.

What I did was, I just copied the T code S_ALR_87012950, created Z transaction & included Z report name in "defaults values" area which in bottom part of transaction code creation initial screen.

Please try this way, just copy a similar report t code & update it.

Regards,

Sam.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your response, I am trying to use form and report used by S_ALR_87013558 - Budget/Actual/Commitmt/Rem.Plan/Assg .

SO i used these tcodes for creation of form and report -  CJE1 and CJE4.

Now my question is that what should i used Transaction in given transaction field-

S_ALR_87013558  or CJE3

i have attached screen shot also please help me out what should be fill in

Name of screen field and value i.e what to fill in name of screen field and values.

as per you response i should fill z report name but where to fill.

please help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You should have Z report which you have created to cater your requirement.

In SE93, create a new Z transaction coping S_ALR_87013558.

if you dont have idea, pls get help from ABAP person.

in new Z transaction creation screen(bottom of your screen print) there is standard report something like 12stk...in "defaults values" area. there you have to remove it & put your form name.

Thanks & Regards,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

My original T code is S_ALR_87013558, But to modify it I used CJE2 AND CJE5 to create form and report.

Now as per your advice i copied S_ALR_87013558 and created the z tcode but system is just running same tcode S_ALR_87013558 and not effecting the changes done.

ABAPER has also checked it.

Should i create form and report using any other tcode.

regards

Sanjeev Mehndiratta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In standard S_ALR_87013558 you have report 12KST1A.

so if you go into CJE3 & execute it from there you would get same appearance as you run S_ALR_87013558.

In your case if you have to replace 12KST1A, with your ZPPROREP in your Z tcode.

it seems you have done some thing else from your screen print.

you have to update the row which contain D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT

reg,

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks very much Boss actually we not going down as we thought there are just two entries when you told me to check D_SREPOVARI-EXTDREPORT , then i checked it and pasted my zreport now its working fine.

here is screen shot attached thanks again.

former_member230675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

May be the output Type Tab settings in CJE2 will solve the issue, please check.