cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax Code field make Mandatory in Condition Record(VK11)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Thanks in advance for your co-operation.

My client wants tax code filed make mandatory in condition record(T-Code-VK11)

How can done the same, Please suggest me as early as possible.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Very much possible.

First check what Account Key is assigned to your condition type which should be made available in OB40.  Next in OB40, select this Account Key and double click on "Rules" tab which you can see above your Chart of Accounts.  There check the box for "Tax Code" and save.  Now create a new pricing condition and check how it works.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi sir

Dear mano if you know this process plz let me know

i clicked OB40 T .CODE BUT here i am unable to find Account key

plz  give me idea how to proceed ,, i tried first  but it is not possible to me plz give step wise plz

thanks a lot

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

former_member808227
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Another addition to the OB40 solution.

the condition table to have country as one condition.

if country condition is not there the tax code field will not be mandatory.

because tax procedure is linked to country and from that system will derive tax procedure and from that it will check if the tax code is valid or not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manaranjan,

In your pricing table you have maintained country which is should be departure country technical name is "ALAND" if if is different then tax code will not mandatory in VK11.

According that rectify your table.

Regards

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know this is an old message but I was searching about system behavior for the same issue and found out that in SD (VK11) SAP makes the tax code mandatory in the condition record when the departure country is part of the key combination.

If the departure country is not maintained as a part of the key combination, the tax code does not seem to be mandatory and there is also no restriction on which tax procedure the tax code belongs to.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Venu

You need to double click on the account key, say, MW1, you are might be using agaisnst your tax condition type in pricing procedure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyoti sir  thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

I have checked the same as per your advice on the other hand in OB40 ,  Tax code has checked.

Please suggest me as early as possible.

regards,

Manoranjan.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then ensure that the same Account Key (JN7) is assigned to your tax condition type in your pricing procedure.  Also, if it is tax condition type, maintain in FV11 instead of VK11.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G. Lakshmipathi,

Yes, I have checked my pricing procedure Accout Key(JN7) is assigned against  CST condition type . It is a CST condition type so that we have maintained VK11.

Please guide me.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Please guide me <text removed, Priority normalized>.

Regards,

Manoranjan.

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Manoranjan,

I think for all the Condition Types marked as Taxes (in V/06) the Tax Code is mandatory is VK11.

This is SAP Standard & there is no setting required to be done for this.

But just to cross-check, please check whether you have marked the Tax Condition Type as Taxes & done the neccessary assignments in Customer & Master Taxes (IMG - Sales and Distribution - Basic Functions - Taxes - Define Tax Determination Rules)

Thanks,

JIgnesh Mehta

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One of the options would be getting help from an ABAP'er.

Make the field KONP- MWSK1 I/O type as Required by using the program name SAPMV13A , screen number 0300 - in the elements list -> special attributes tab. I assume currently it might be set as Possible.

Regards,

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

its is not possible to make mandatory field as tax code field it is for standard field  ,

you want that mandatory change the screen field data , ask to ABAP consultant .

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

As on my Knowledge ,we don't have that type settings to maintain Tax Code Mandatory in the Condition Record VK11 . I think ,you can go Sales Order Level as customize new field as Tax Code in the Additional Tab and maintain that Field as Mandatory with In-completion Procedure .

If you have any doubts / Ideas please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren