cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to stop the login with RFC connection?Kindly reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yesturday i performed remote client copy that was cancelled because of some errors,today i login with the same client.While executing the SM04 it showing

Regards

Mallinath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Malli,

That is not the issue.That can be a internal RFC of your login.How many application servers you are having.Let RFC session runs,if still want to terminate it,just click that session and choose end session or log off .

Reagan
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

If you want to stop the RFC session shown in SM04 why dont you just end the session in SM04

Cheers

RB

nicholas_chang
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check is there any work process running under the username SAPUSER with the matched duration since your CC yest. If yes, you can stop the process in SM50.

Hope it helps,

Nicholas Chang

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error?,,what you think about the RFC session of the user in screen shot?

Its not an error,,!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to logout from the Remote login.Just i attached the screen shot of executing the SM04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try again after loging out of the system,,,Login again and take sm04,,check the time stamp ,,,see its same or not...check in sm66 any process running in rfc...

I hope this is test system,,,,so you can restart the server through MMC and see again its taking RFC login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for information.....I checked with SM66 there is no process running,now it showing

*** 1 users logged on with 1 modes

mallinath