cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain Vendor excise details during 561 mvt type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I know this questions is already on this forum, but I am not getting the solution on the posts already there. I am taking finished goods into stock using movement type 561 using migo transaction. I am getting errors "Excise Details are not maintanied for Vendor .Message no. 8I565" and "Maintain Vendor for the excise invoice.Message no. 4F185". I have maitained Excise details for Plant 1XXX. Also assigned this plant to excise group and excise registrations. I have created Plant as a vendor 100XXXX and assigned the Plant 1XXX in its purchasing data. I have maintained Excise details for this vendor 100XXXX in J1ID. But still the problem persists.

I dont know where the problem is and for initial stock upload why do we need the vendor details.

Request your urgent replies.

Thanks and Regards,

Anil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh,

Sorry.

Finally I got it.

You are doing initial upload for exicisable materials. Why are you using MIGO and all this hassle. Follow below cycle.

MB1C, 561 movement type, enter material , plant, S Locn etc , save it. You will get material document number. Use J1I5, classification ROP and execute. Your material document will get posted to respective excise registers, provided your vendor and materials are properly maintained in J1ID along with chapter ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

Thanks but i am taking stock into the Depot so J1I5 doesnt workas it is only meant for update of RG23A,RG23C and RG1.

Can you please guide me how to take stocks using 561 into depot ?

I also did the movement type group settings as suggested by you. but still the problem persists.

Thanks and Regards

anil

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

first Upload initital inventory by movement type 561 with no excise posting . With exact amount  value in amount in local currency field in MB1C.

then to update the RG23D register balances use  J1IG T code and with reference to previous material document number

Try this in Q server get it checked by your client`s FI person and then do in P server

Regards

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I tried this but it is asking internal excise invocie no. which is not there in the system.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

This is resolved as follows :

I activated Vendor field in MIGO Transaction for movement type 561 using transaction OMJJ. so while doing the Vendor field is available at item level in which i am putting plant created as a vendor 100XXXX.

Thanks for your answers.

Warm Regards,

Anil Panjwani

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have taken stock into Depot using MB1C, 561 and then updated registers using J1IG ( with reference to MB1C material document number ), and then used j2i5 and j2I6.

it works, try it and then let me know in case of any issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilesh,

It is asking for internal excise no. and all the other fields are grey so cant put values there.

Regards

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anil ,

what you did will be a work around,  please let us know what error you got for nummber range ,

Regards

Kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kunal,

I dont think i have mentioned abt number range error anywhere. i said it is asking for internal excise invoice no during J1IG.

Regards,

Anil

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to maintain 561 movement type in excisable movement type in below format

Logistic General-------->Tax on Goods Mvt----->Business Transaction---->

Subcontracting----->Maintain Mvt Type groups------>

0001 541

0002 101

0002 542

0002 543 o

0002 545

0002 561

0002561  o

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please illustrate the Steps you are doing while doing MIGO.

Regards

Ajitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Steps are

MIGO

Goods Receipt : OThers

Mvt Type : 561

Put Plant and Storage location

Press enter & Excise tab is visible

put base value and duties in excise item

in header data. Exc. Inv and date.

In more data i put the vendor no(for plant) and press enter

but when i press check the vendor no goes blank and this error pops up.

REgards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You may try same in Development

Check if 561 movement entries need to update Excise Reisters. If not then Go to Logistics General

--Incoming Excise Invoices---Specify which movement type involves excise invoice. Remove 561 movement type from same.

Regards

Ajitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajitabh,

I need to update excise registers while i do 561 mvt. so cant remove from there.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Delete Plant and Vendor details from J1ID , maintain them again and Try gain. Also try using Transaction MB1C to upload.

Regards

Ajitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

No change...

&

How do u get excise tab in MB1C...

Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Little Clarification, are  u uploading excise base amount while entering 561 in MIGO .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes