Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC_AAE Receiver Adapter Error

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have an error in my JDBC to IDOC_AAE scenario.

I created receiver IDOC_AEE adapter in the RFC Client parameter "Default (Recommanded)" option.

I have created RFC Destination in NWA with ECC details.

When run the scenario I am getting the following error at communication Channel Monitoring in RWB.

But I am getting  "The Configuration for Sender/Receiver Partner Number/Port is incorrect."

http://scn.sap.com/message/13147436  in this message i have seen that code correction. is it required and how to do this?

Regards,

Sreeni.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Please any update on this issue.

Regards,

Sreeni.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created IDOC_AAE Receiver Adapter in my above scenario with Default mode.

I am getting the following error from CC Monitoring screen,

IDoc: Error while processing the received messagecom.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: com.sap.aii.af.idoc.exception.IDOCAdapterException: The Configuration for Sender/Receiver Partner Number/Port is incorrect. Enter proper values in Sender/Receiver Component.

I though this isfrom the below setting not done from SLD and ID as in screenshot.

Here no Logical System assignment to the BS in SLD. Is this the issue?  OR any other reason?

I was trying to assign logical system to the BS in SLD but it is disabled not allowed to change.

any idea to resolve the issue in this scenairo.

In Message mapping i disabled EDI_DC40 segment.

In my receiver channle i am using IDOC in XML not mandotory only.

Any Suggestions.

Regards,

Sreeni.

former_member201264
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any idea please.

I have configured RFC Destination in NWA and it is pinging OK as per Michal Blog.

I configured the same i IDOC_AAE Adapter in Receiver Channel.

But still I am getting the same error :

The Configuration for Sender/Receiver Partner Number/Port is incorrect.

Any help please.

Regards,

Sreeni.

azharshaikh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sreeni,

We were facing similar issue while sending Data from 3rd Party system to ECC. The following note helped us:

As per Note # 1653715, we need to maintain Default Sender Port in NWA as follows:

A new property DefaultSenderPort is added for the Java IDoc Adapter managed

connection factory and could be set using NWA in Application Resources

tool. Select JavaIDOCAdapter Resource Adapter -> Properties Tab and edit

the value for the DefaultSenderPort property.

You can set Default Sender Port value to "SAP<Your PI Sys ID>" in NWA.

(Assuming that the Partner profile is already in place & Business System has the values in Adapter Specific Identifiers maintained for both Sender & Receiver).

Please check if this helps.

Regards,

Azhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if you want to assign logical system name under business system go to corresponding technical system under which there will be list of available clients and assign the logical system for your corresponding client.

HTH

Rajesh