cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Removing the POWL Query Counter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are on SAP NetWeaver 7.3 EhP1 SP03, and SRM 7.01 SP07.

On Check Status iView, all POWL Queries are displayed, such as, My Carts(8), Bought on Behalf(0) etc.,
We would like to remove the count that is showing beside the each query text, such "(8)", "(0)" etc.,

Please find the attached screenshot for clear information what we are looking for.

There is no configuration available on SRM backend system to remove the count, it's only allowing to change query name but no placeholder to
remove count beside it.

Your help would be really appreciated.

Thanks
Vijay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I think you can achieve it using the "Query without Count" (Option to display Queries without count) parameter on the component configuration. It is described here and also how to located the configuration: http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/WDABAP/POWL+CONFIGURATIONS

And a screenshot example here:

Let me know if you have trouble locating it and whether it works.

Br Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jan,

Thanks a lot for your help and documentation.

I tried based on your suggestion by creating a new custom configuration, run POWL_D01 program to delete the queries for the user and tried, but no change. Still I can see Queries with count.

When I check the iView, the property "Application Configuration" has "/SAPSRM/WDA_POWL" value.

Please advise is there any other changes that has to be done.

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I just tried it out on our system and it worked even without running powl_d01:

Before:

After:

My guess is that you are changing the wrong configuration or not getting your modified Y configuration linked with the application configuration /SAPSRM/WDA_POWL. Please locate your application configuration in SE80 or SE84 and chose "Start configurator" and then "Display" to see which component configuration the app configuration is linked to. You then either has to change that component configuration or link to your Y configuration.

Does that make sense?

Br Jan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jan,

Yes, you are right and my bad. We are making changes to wrong configurator POWL_CONFIG_SC.

The correct one is POWL_CONFIG. Thanks a lot for your help and really appreciated.

I maked your last reply as correct answer, hope it will assign 10 points.

Thanks
Vijay

Answers (0)