cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Incoterms in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

We are having some problems while creating a billing document wich gets an incorrect incoterm.

The customer, ship-to-party and payer have FOB in their master records, the sales document has FOB and the delivery has FOB too, the strange thing is that when we create the billing document FCA is determined instead of FOB. Copy control is set to copy data from the delivery. Do you know what could be happening?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear,

please open your sales order, double click on item and go to 'Partners' tab

take the 'Bill-to party' number, open second session with t-code VD03, put this customer number and go to 'Billing documents' tab, look at 'Incoterms' field - i suspect you'll see FCA there...

just fix you customer (bill-to party) master record

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your answer, I just checked the bill-to-party's master record and it has FOB also, I guess it is taking it from somewhere else, but can't find anything yet

regards,

Rodrigo

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check out the copy control - there may be a routine which replace inco...

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Have you maintained Condition Record with Inco Terms in VK11. If yes ,just go to VK12 and check your condition record what you have maintained there.

If you have any Issues please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone, finally we found it, there is a routine replacing the incoterms for customers which are in a custom table.

Thank you all for your help!

Regards,

Rodrigo Castro

Former Member
0 Kudos

i will suggest prototyping same scenario with same master data.

thanks

Dilip Sadh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for your answers, we will check the userexit, maybe that is causing the problem.

We do have created a condition in VK11 for Sales organization/incoterm (EX01/FOB) and it was correctly determined in the sales order, but as the billing document has FCA, it cannot determine the condition.

Regards,

Rodrigo

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,   Just check the userexit MV45AFZZ for the same.... I am not sure, but check and confirm that the coding is right or wrong for the incoterms... Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma