cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Budget for data simulation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Currently in our Business we do post FI postings from a trird party system during weekly and monthly basis. Initialy these documents are parked in the Thrid Party system and then is been trasfered to SAP at weekly or monthly basis.

These documents are tag to a WBS element and when performing the transfer to SAP, errors do pop up if there is no available budgets. In order to minimize the number of errors appearing during the transfer, we want to have a check when documents are initialy parked in the thrid party system.

Just want to know in order to cater this requirement whether we have a program / functional module (not a report) that we can use to check current budget avilbality against a WBS Element.

Looking forward to your support,

Sai.    

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

You can try using the FM KBPR_READ_DATA to get this info.. you need to use the OBJNR and the corresponding table BPGE or BPJA depends on whether it is annual or overall budget.

Regards,

Balachandar L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balachandar,

Thanks for your reply. This BAPI does works fine, but giving me the allocated Annual / Overall Budget. However, I am much interested in getting the Available Budget.

Any help for that?

Thanks,

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

These tables will give you Overall / Annual values and then the distributed values...you will get the actual costs from the RPSCO table for the corresponding OBJNR.... use a formula to derive the available budget...using both.

Regards,

Balachandar L

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balachandar,

Do understand we can access data from RPSCO table and do the calculation to arrive on the Budget Availability. However with this approach we have to exclude settlement values and finding the Remaining Order Plan value which is a part of the Assigned value which will be tiresome.

This is why I am interested in finding an easier method to extract the available budget against a WBS Element.

Thanks,

Sai.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Any help / advice on this?

Thanks,

Sai