Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation error during confirmation price change in PO worklist

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have some issue when confirming the price in PO worklist. An error "Confirmation differs from request" during save and publish of purchase order.

we have maintained approval profiles for confirmation and all other relevant settings in consensus finding. But still we have the same issue.

other issue is, two outbound XMLs are generating even if we don't have the pricing confirmation, which causing an additional condition EDI1, EDI2 even if we do not have any price variant from SNC.

Our requirement is to update EDI1 if any price variance during PO confirmation in SNC and if not, it should update only confirmation and not price of PO.

Can someone pls help me out how to solve the issue.

Regards

Gowri

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gowri,

You need to deactivate the validation check to perform price confirmation by default it is active so it does not allow change in price while confirming PO.

Go to SPRO >> Supply Network collaboration >> Basic Settings >> Own Settings >> Maintain Settings in Validation Profiles

Validation profile:POC2

Validation Check:PO_PRICE_CONFIRMATION

Message=I/W

Save Mode= Sava message as valid

Continution mode=Continous check

CRALTv=checked this

Priority=Information/Warning

Validation profile:POC3

Message=I/W

CRALTv=checked this

Validation profile:POC5

Message=I/W

CRALTv=checked this

Validation profile:POC9

Message=I/W

CRALTv=checked this

save the above entries.

Regards,

Nikhil

Message was edited by: Nikhil Pandya

former_member1013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gowri,

For the first point :-

Please check if you are not changing any value when PO publish using Cnf.Rqstd check box.

If you change values in this process then there is SAP standard error occurs saying "PO 45XXX item 10: Confirmation differs from request".

If you want to change any values while Publishing the PO item then use R;C window and then directly choose Save and Publish button, in this case don't use the Cnf. Rqstd check box.

Check if this works for you.

Thanks,

Sanjay Patil

gallada
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Thanks for the feedback. It is working fine as you said. But, we requires supplier to select check box "confirmation requested". supplier should have option to change the qty or price and then he has to select the "confirmation requested". While doing this procedure, getting error as " Confirmation differs from request".

Could you please tell me how to avoid error message for above procedure.

Regards

Gowri

former_member1013
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gowri,

I'm not sure whether we can able to suppress this error with any Validation or any other SPRO setting.

You can go for code changes for this particular requirement.

But your requirement is covered by standard SAP, you can do changes in R:C linkage for quantity,date and price and Publish PO line.

Thanks,

Sanjay Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gowri,

Changes made in POWL to price & quantity can be saved and published directly without clicking the Cnf:Rqst check box.

thanks,

mahesh.