cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Deliveries from a Wave Pick group using LT45 in ECC 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We just upgraded to ECC 6.0 over the weekend and are now getting an error when try to delete deliveries from a wave pick group. My transfer orders have been canceled, from what I read this is no longer allowed. But I would like to confirm and also ask how can we now do this ?

Here is the error I get :

Ref. documents cannot be deleted due to the group status Message no. L5084

Diagnosis:  The status of the group does not allow the deletion of a reference
    document.

Please let me know if you run into this .

Thank You .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the statement given by SAP in note 1753946 - Ungroup deliveries not possible via LT45

is very clear.

And removing the status by a utility creates certainly those unwanted inconsistencies that make their problems later in the process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response, I did see that note but wanted to confirm. I will have to get a modification done. The issue I have is we ran on ECC 5.0 for about 7 years which allowed this activity. We created a z-transaction that does all the checks and balances using a combination of standard transactions so this limits the risk. 

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MANIS
Active Contributor

Hi Brett

You are right using standard SAP it is not possible (as far as i am aware) however same can be achieved by writing a small utility by change the value from table T311A & T311

you can write a small utility to remove the value "X" from field T311A-VSTAT  and value "X" from T311-KZAKT and then try to remove the delivery document from the group. Hope this will help

Warm Regard

Manish kumar