cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Immediate logged off after login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

on Solution Manager SOLMAN_SETUP I have to open a LINK for configurations which has to perform over SAP GUI for HTML.

After click on the LINK http://<HOST>:8000/sap/bc/gui/sap/its/webgui?%7etransaction=%2aAI_CRM_CPY_PTYPE_WEB&sap-language=DE&... with login to ITS (SAP GUI for HTML) I got Immediate a logoff page displayed.

With "HTTP 200 - OK" and "You have logged off from the system."

Please, can anybody help me here regarding this issue?

Additional information: SNC with Unsecured logon allowed is configured on our system/form my user.

Many thanks in advance!

Regards,

Jochen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Oisin, Hello Vinay,

excuse me for late reply!

In the meantime we contacted SAP for support and SAP was able to detect the problem.

The issue was related to a change for a custom made program regarding a security modification on the ITS Login module.

So, the problem wasn't a general one.

Nevertheless, many thanks for your Support!

Regards,

Jochen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194364
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jochen,

What are the WEBGUI settings in SICF? 'GUI Configuration' under tab 'Service Data' and what options are selected under the tab: 'Logon Data' and also the 'Error Pages' tab -> Sub Tab: 'Logon Errors' (If ''System Logo' radio button is selected -> then click on the 'Configuration' button)

Regards,

Oisin

vinay_baji2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Oisin/Jochen

We too are facing the same issue for a single user. The user gets 'you have logged of from the system' as soon as the transaction iview is clicked.

Also, since the problem appears for a single user (not specific to a particular machine, but particular user) in our case, could this really be related to the configuration settings?

@Jochen, Were you able to resolve this issue already?

Best Regards,

Vinay