cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10

0 Kudos

1.For GRC 5.3, we have to upload ruleset,Business functions etc files to RAR from Service Market place. Is it the same thing for GRC 10 as well or just activating the BC sets is enough. Please provide the list of BC sets needed?

2. I have to implement GRC 10 for ECC system, during the post installation or later, do i have to download and upload any information to GRC 10 from ECC for example like uploading SU24 data in GRC 5.3

I could not get these details from Security guide. Please advise me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kevin_tucholke1
Contributor
0 Kudos

This link should help you out.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8562

Look for the Post Installation Guides.

The BC Sets for the rules have "ruleset" in the ID.  You need at least the "Common" one, and then you have to decide which of the others you will neeed.

The informaiton that used to be for TEXT and SU24, are now a SYNC job.  You can execute GRAC_PFCG_AUTH_SYNC transaction from the GRC system to synchronize.

Thanks.

Kevin Tucholke

0 Kudos

Hello Kevin,

Many thanks for your reply. pl

Can you also help me with me how to create workflow for Emergency Access Management( To get alerts to Firefighter owner and report to controller). I could not find this in the link you provided.

Also if i run the program GRAC_PFCG_AUTH_SYNC, the data in the GRC system will be same as ECC in the terms of SU24 (transactions and auth objects)?