Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to merge (integration) conflicts?

former_member840193
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi!

For me, it seems like it is not possible to merge conflicts of web dynpro files (which are organized in a fusion). The only (working) options are to "accept colliding version" or "accept active version".

There is one other option called "Model merge", but it doesn't work as expected: No conflicts are displayed in the "Model merge" view although there are some conflicts.

Unfortunately it also isn't possible to manually merge colliding files as long as they belong to a fusion.

Can you tell me how you manage this problem, please?

Environment:

NetWeaver 7.3

NWDI with DTR and different tracks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I was having the same problem and i could solve with different version of NWDS.

In my case i was using NWDS 7.2 PAT0004, i the same problem ocurred.

So, i changed the NWDS to version 7.2 PAT0027 and the model merge start to work with this version.

Best Regards.

Marcos

former_member840193
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi again,

my question is: does anybody has experience how to merge web dynpro conflicts in the nwdi?

We have different development tracks for the release management (one track for releases, one for support packages and one for hotfixes). These tracks are configured with corresponding transport- and repair connections.

Everytime we do the transporting, some integration conflicts appear.

We don't know how to merge web dynpro conflicts with the nwds. The web dynpro files are organized in so called "fusions".

Can anybody help us, please???

Best Regards,

Mathias

Some screenshots will may be demonstrate the problem of web dynpro conflicts:

a) Integration conflict view. Web Dynpro fusion. "Model Merge" is enabled but does not work.

b) Afterwards "Model Merge" is disabled. There is no possibility to merge this Web Dynpro fusion.

c) Activity is inconsistent.

Does anybody know how "Model Merge" works?

Best Regards again,

Mathias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mathias,

Are you able to resolve this Fusion issue?

Kind Regards,

Selva