cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Currency Exchange rate not refreshing while creating Freight forwarding shipment document

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am working on SAP TM 8.1 and new to this system. I do not have previous exp on FBI and BOBF.

I am trying to create a freight forward shipment document against freight order.

In my WD application, there are two input fields where we can enter local currency code and Document currency code (FPM_FORM_UIBB).Within same WD application there is a table (Exchange rate is one of the table column) displayed (FPM_TREE_UIBB).

Based on the Document currency code entered in the input field and pressing keyboard ENTER button , exchange rate in the table should get refreshed / updated for every change in the document currency code input field.It is not working as expected.

I am trying to identify where is the place i can put a break point and debug to identify the issue in code.

Kindly please help me to follow the navigation steps to identify the corresponding Business object, Feeder class and BOBF object where this Business logic has been written.

Kindly please explain me the steps followed to solve such issues.

Regards,

Bharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

tarunkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I believe you are taking about the exchange rates under "charges" tab.

There are already some notes released for exchange rate issue, you can try implementing the relevant one for your scenario.

If it is not working for some specific scenario it would be best to open an OSS message.

Regards,

Tarun Kumar