cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Partenr function is not getting determined in Sales order Header when we crerate order Manually

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have some strange issue as Employee Partenr function is not getting determined in Sales order Header when we crerate order Manually and it is determined correctly when Batch user creates the sales order.

Due to this we are facing Huge problems in GTS side.

Can any one please suggest what sort of customization is missing here.

Appreciate quick response

Best Regards

Rajesh D

<Text removed - Sharing personal details in discussion thread not allowed>

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check if there is any special logic written in the User exit for partner determination. Check the below exits

• EXIT_SAPLV09A_003
  • EXIT_SAPLV09A_004

You can also check if there is any profile difference between your user id and the batch user profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hiello Every one thanks for the response!!

Due to Authorisation isssue  Employee responsible partnr function is missinfg in Sales order when we try to create manually

Thanks for The infor Mr. Leo Gift it is helpful information provided by you.

Regards

Rajesh D

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

As Leo said, there should have been some kind of special logic checking for sy-batch and copying or clearing the partner.

Please check with the help of ABAPer.

And are we 100% sure for the same inputs datas the Partner is not determined in manual creation. Btw, how does the Batch user create Sales Order. Inputs from where? Please make sure you use the same.

Even a small change can alter partner determination. For ex. We had custom development done to determine partners based on price list type chosen.

So, please be 100% sure on that.

Regards

Dhilipan

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Have you maintained employee in customer master and added this partner function in sale order header partner determination procedure?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ali,

As i mentioned All the Partner fucntins were determining as expected when Batch user creates the order.It means all necessary config is in place

Please let me know if you have any further clue about this.

regards

Rajesh D