cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic PR with out Reservation to stock material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I searched in SAP forum but i dint get the solution for my query.

I want to create only PR  by adding material component in project with item cat L (stock) with out reservation creation.while am trying to add material component the for stock item the system automaticly generats the reservation and PR number.

But my requirement is to generate automatic only PR not reservation for stock (Item Cat L)

Pls share your valuable solution.Thanks in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please check in SPRO> procurement indicators for material components (OPS8).

maintain item category L with Preq network.

Please check if it works and revert.

Regards

Ankur

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank u for replay.

I did but it is generating reservation with PR .I tried with various settings by doing in procurement indicator OPS8.But cant achieved.

But with selecting planned independent requirment for WBS and  pelim req for WBS in procurement option with L, with this i can create PR with out reservation for stock item.But the cost planning is not tacking place.So i checked in OPSV (Appended plan update) for order type 20.here the tick mark is there.But i dont know why it is not updating plann cost for these two options.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls Can any one update regarding the above query it will be highly appreciated.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Has your query on generating PR fol stock item been resolved?

Will you please try running CJEN followed by CJBN and check whether it updates the planned values of cost.

Regards

Ankur

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure but apart of above network cost planing may be the reason for the same. so please check network costing as costing type costing varient valuation varient. path spro->cost->plan cost->automatic costing in network/activities.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Makal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dawood,

Check your control key configuration. You should select the check box for cost, in the control key. Only then system will calculate cost in network costing.

Regards,

Amaresh Makal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ankur: I runned CJEN and CJBN still the cost paln is not updating.

Amaresh: Control Key Config, the cost check bok is selected for all control key.

sanjeev: for othe procurement indicator thet reservation with PR creation the cost is updating.So i think the N/W costing config is working fine.

Any procurement indicator config have to do in(OPS8).So that the PR with out Reservation will generate.

thank To all.