cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocking partial order quantities in Sales order to MRP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement,where i got an order of 1000 pcs and i have delivered 950 pieces of the item to the customer and the customer says to cancel the remaining quantity.Now i have blocked the item for delivery.The remaining quantity should not considered during MRP run.

Thanks in advance,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The remaining quantity should not considered during MRP run

Just assign Reason for Rejection for that line item and save the sale order.  Now check and update.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

We are using the reason for rejection but since our report was a Z report we were not able to get the clarification and we have tried in MD04 and the blocked items were not showing in the MRP run.

Thanks to all for your valuable suggestions.

Ramesh.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ramesh,

Availability checks process confirms an order at schedule lines based on MAD ( Material availability date) by making forward and backward scheduling. This forward and back ward scheduling is also depends on few factors which we might have configured in OVZJ

1. Complete delivery and AVC ( Availability check)
  2. Partial delivery and AVC
  3. One time delivery and AVC

In your scenario, I strongly feel you are talking about the 3rd option i.e. "One time delivery and AVC"

This perticular part you can see in T Code : OVZJ

Here in the above screen shot for ex: you sales area wants only one time delivery: which describes, the customer wants or your company has policy to send the customer only once even it could be partial, and the remaining qty will be cancelled automatically, and will not reflect thereon in MRP Run.

Please check in OVZJ and change the AVC Rule appropriately to suite your requirements.

Regards,

Sridhar

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you are creating the 1000pcs quantity , 950 pcs all ready delivered, so 50 quantity remaining , go to schedule lines enter the order quantity as 950 pcs and close the line item , then create the new line item for 50 pcs for second line item then it will run mrp .

but when you can not do the  blocked the item for delivery.

you can do the close the line item , then create the new line item for remaining quantity

pl check this