cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of operation with unplanned char. in QM - QA32

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

For rework operation (Control key PP04) manually added in production order unplanned characteristics  are assigned.

In CO11N, it is allowing operation confirmation whereas i need an error message similar to the case of operation with automatic mic assignment via routing/ros.

Kindly guide what is to be done as I want the confirmation of such operation only to happen QM/QA32.

Regards,

Santhosh Bethi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish and Rahul

Thanks for the reply. OPK4 Settings are already done which is restricting operation confirmation with pre-defined characteristics. However I need the same control for operation with unplanned characteristics that is rework operation added in production order.

Regards,

Santhosh

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the status of the unplanned characterisitc when you add it?

I believe it is probably not a "1" which I think is what you need it to be to accomplish what you want to do.

I would submit the question to OSS and see if they have a proposed work around.  I think you'll need a to look at using a user exit at time of confirmation to specifically make that check for you.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jagdish and Rahul

Thanks for the reply. OPK4 Settings are already done which is restricting operation confirmation with pre-defined characteristics. However I need the same control for operation with unplanned characteristics that is rework operation added in production order.

Regards,

Santhosh

former_member620323
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For this error message, you have to do following setting as-

go to OPK4 'Parameter for order confirmation' -> click on position -> Enter Plant & Rework order type -> click on details -> Here in Generally valid setting tab, select 1 Error message if no inspection results exist & Save the setting.

For this above setting, system doesn't allows confirmation without result recording.