Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status FKTF - Error when processing function

marcio_blos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi guys;

I searched information about system status FKTF (I0292) on SCN, but I couldn't find anything.

I'm working with milestone function to release activities, but related WBS Element hadn't been released when milestone function was executed. So, the system status FKTF was activated.

I released the WBS Element and manually released the activity, but system status FKTF remains activated.

Anybody know how I can reverse this system status?

Regards

Blos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marcio_blos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I solve our problem using the function I_CHANGE_STATUS.

Thanks for your answers.

regards

Blos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcio,

Is that status causing any issues with your daily operations? Hope not.

I too checked to see if there are any notes available that talk about this issue. All i could find is one note and that too belongs to the PP module i guess. The symptoms seem to be the same though. Check it out,

Note 89438 - Status FKFT error in fn. processing in operation

The note says that its caused because of a program error. Lets wait and see if anyone else has a better opinion on this one.

Regards,

Gokul

marcio_blos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for your reply.

I've already seen this note. It's the unique note about this issue, but it´s too old.

I'm still searching and waiting a solution for this issue.

Thanks.

Blos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I also want to know if this status is causing any issues with your daily operations?

I guess it would be wise to raise it with SAP for a quick solution.

Regards,

Gokul

marcio_blos
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul

The only issue is the status shown on the activity. Although the activity has already released manually. This seems for the end user that the error remains.

We want to eliminate this staus.

regards

Blos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcio,

I feel it will go away only when milestone function gets carried out successfully again. This isnt possible in your case as activity is already released.

You can hide the status by clicking 'No disp' box in BS22 tcode. Consider all possible impacts before you make this change. Changing BS22 is generally not recommended but I feel its safe in case of this status.

Regards

Shrikant