SAP OM Time constraint

Hi All,

I have a requirement from the client to set up the time constraint between different OM objects in order to have a stable system. They do not want orphan org objects to be available. This is an enhancement. Some of the examples of the requirement are :

1. O-O  --> TC 1

2. O-S--> TC 2

3. O- K---> TC 2

4. S- O --> TC 1

5. S - P --> TC 3

And so on. We have A002 relationship for all O- O and we have B003 and B012 for O-S. How do i set the relationships? I am using Personnel Management->Organizational Management->Basic Settings->Data Model Enhancement-> Relationship Maintenance -> Maintain Relationships and Define Time Constraint Depending on Target Object Type.

When i try the set the O-1001-A002- O in the second link(Define Time Constraint Depending on Target Object Type) i get an error

"Relevant time constraint for O 1001 A002 is not equal to 3

Message no. 5A287".

I am getting this error for any time constraint i give for this relationship. Can any one please help me on setting the Object relationship in OM.

Appreciate any help.

pls change the time constraints of the relevant object type and relationship to 3 in T777Z

before maintaining Define time constraint depending on  target object type as follows....For O-O and A002, ensure that the time constraint for object type O and Infotype 1001 and subtype A002 to be '3' as in the screen shot....

and then maintain in T77ZR as below

Please award marks if useful....

0 View this answer in context