cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use Parties Involved - "Too many Change Manager entered, remove an entry"

erasmussen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to find out how the Parties Involved buidlingblock should used in the ChaRM document types (example normal change SMMJ) We are on 7.1 SP05.

I cannot process the document as I get following error: "Too many Change Manager entered, remove an entry"

When I go into the Parties Involved buidling block I cannot find out how to remove the current Change Manager (Mr. Endre Rasmussen)

Please guide me how to maintain the parties involved in this building block

Best Regards

Endre Rasmussen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Alternately you can delete the first entry 104 by clicking on delete icon and then edit the value in the remaining field.

Regards,

Imran

erasmussen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion

When I delete the entry 104, I can still not edit the remaining field (still in edit mode)

If I go into the edit icon, I can only edit the details in the business partner...but not the party involved

This frustrating, but thanks for suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go to particular transation type(urgent or normal), increase the maximum filed number range in partner function as shown below in SPRO.

erasmussen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

Thanks, this solve my issue

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps as the entry is selected as Main Partner, you could try making the other as main partner and then delete this entry.

Regards,

Srikishan

erasmussen
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for suggestion.

I cannot remove the main partner on user "Mr. Endre Rasmussen" the field is grayed out. When I try to select the user "Testuser Requester/Change Manager" as the main partner, I still dont get the option to delete the the user "Mr. Endre Rasmusser" as the Change Manager

I am logget on with a user with SAP ALL, SAP NEW and business role SOLMANPRO