cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alternative account Balance Display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

My client has changed the alternative account for a GL account from A to B. Now, the requirement is to see the balance display at Alternative Account level. FS10N shows the whole GL account balance display even if the alternative account number is given.Client wants some report which will show the indiviual balance for both A and B separately. Please let me know, if any standard report can be used.

Thanks

Vivek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Thanks a lot for the reply but still the requirement is not met. I will explain in a better way.

Say, I am using Alternate A/c A till now. I have a poting of say 100 in that GL a/c. Now since I cannot change the Alternate a/c, since the GL have balance, I reversed that document, and assigned new Alternate A/c B. Now, I did a poting of 100 in new Alternate a/c . So, what I want is , if i execute the report with Alternate A/c A, I should get Dr 100, Cr 100, Net Balance 0..And for Alt a/c B, it should be Dr 100, Cr 0, Net 100.

All the above reports, gives me no output for Alt a/c A, and for B the output is Dr 200 Cr 100 Net 100.

Thanks

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use T-Code FBL3N G/L Line Item Display for Alternative Account Balance Display. Use Dynamic Selections (Shift+F4) and select Alternative account no. On entering the required Alternative account no. and executing the report, you will get the balance display at Alternative Account level.

Thanks

Naresh K.

former_member188063
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek, go to the reports S_ALR_87012277 or F.08 under the Output Control option select alternative account number check box option.

Regards,

Sudhakar*

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Please try below mentioned transaction codes.

1) S_ALR_87012277

2) S_PL0_86000030

3) S_PL0_86000031

4) F.08

Thanks & Regards

Srinu