cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the Visual Administrator, when I want to look at the SLD parameters (<i>Cluster->SLD Data Supplier</i>) I get the following error : "! SLD_Collector_Task".

Do you know what it means and how to get rid of it ?

Thank you.

Marie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran into the exact same issue. Here is why - when you upload the cimsap.zip file, please use button "Import Selected File... ", do not use button "Import CR Content". Then when load CR content file "CR_Content.zip", use the "Import CR content" button. You can find your version of cimsap.zip and CR_Content.zip file under C:\usr\sap\GPD\SYS\global\sld\model, or you can download the latest one from service.sap.com/swdc.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what SAP recomended and it helped

Please check this in your J2EE Visual Administrator,

From Services->Security Provider->Runtime->Policy configurations, in the component list, select sap.com/com.sap.lcr*sld, from "Security Roles"

tab, select LcrAdministrator, then in Mapping section, under Groups

window, there should be at least two groups listed:SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR and SAP_XI_ADMINISTRATOR_J2EE. If not, please add them in. Or, you can

add your J2EE_ADMIN in Users window by clicking Add button.

more information see

http://help.sap.

com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/7b/d2d47a2c19435398d99dad040fbdd5/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you dont want that error to come then you will have to trigger a data transfer to SLD. This is a one time activity.

Click on the Zig Zag Arrow icon button on the top of the frame and then click on "Ok". This will trigger the data transfer. Once that is done in the Information tab of SLD Data Supplier you would get Send Result as Success.

Please ensure that your Data Supplier bridge is started.

To Start your data supplier bridge you will have to go to

http://localhost:50000/sld

then click on Administration.

Select "Data Supplier Bridge" and then click on "Start Bridge".

After that if you do a data transfer you wont get the !SLD Collector task failed :).

Let me know if you require more information.

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the same error. If I click "Trigger SLD data transfer" button, it says "Data transfer performed successfully!". I can see that the technical system has updated in my SLD. But still whenever I click "SLD Data Supplier" service in Visual Administrator, it gives me SLD_Collector_Task error.

Dmitry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am actually having the same error for one of our Portal systems, I was curious if you found a solution or if anyone else has any new info.

Regards,

Stephen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again,

Sorry about it, but the SLD was not started yet when I picked up the informations about the server, in fact I have the following parameters :

SAP CIM Model Version: Loaded: 1.3.18 Required: 1.2.5

CR Content Version (sld/active): SAP_CR 1.0

And I still have the error "! SLD_Collector_Task" in the Visual administrator.

Marie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!:

Try with this:

1- Go to SLD -> administration -> Content -> Import

2- Import:

CR_content and cimsap

(they are in the install directory:

C:\usr\sap\<your_SAP_system>\SYS\global\sld\model )

You can search them with the windows explorer.

It can take a few minutes (almost 30).

3- Restart the server

4- Go where you went on 1-

5- Push the button Import C....

(it's the SECOND NOT THE FIRST ONE, the right's one)

and automatically the import will start. It takes a few minutes too.

I hope it helps you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marie,

I came across the same issue yesterday on some other system (SP12 release). Are you using the same ??

Sometimes if SLD is down then you will get this kind of errors.Please check weather SLD is running or not and then configure the SLD parameters in J2EE.

Regards, Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anilkumar,

I can test successfully my connection to the SLD from the visual administrator and from the webdynpro administrator, so I guess it is running ...

I have found these informations about my SLD Server :

SAP CIM Model Version: Loaded: (Not loaded.) Required: 1.2.5

CR Content Version (sld/active): No versioned CR imports detected

Where do I find the CIM Model ?

Thanks

Marie