Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount On More Than One Service Item in a Single Sales Order

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

I want to give a special discount of 10% -if any of my customer has ordered more than one service product in a single sales order(Strictly more than one TAD items).

Need to be done automatically by the System.

How to achieve this Requirement?

Is it possible in Standard SAP?

Please Help me for Better Understanding.

Phanikumar                      

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any suggestions on this issue please....

Phanikumar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As far as I know you are regular contributor in SD forums. Right? Why didnt you post this query in SD forum? This is not the right place to ask such question and there are no SD experts here. If moderator sees such questions here they remove it. Now lets see if moderator is going to remove it or move it to SD forum.

Coming to your query, I think this is not possible from only configuration side. You need to create a Z routine in VOFM and assign that for discount condition type. Ask your ABAPER to write logic that if there are more than one TAD item categories then this routine will be activated or otherwise XKWERT = 0.

Thank$

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear MoazzaM

Why didnt you post this query in SD forum?

This is SD Forum ..but i didnt understand you are talking about Whick SD Forum please

Thanks a lot

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu

OP posted it in some other forum. Moderator has moved it here.

Thank$

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I asked this question in Jan-2013(almost 1.8 years back,initially in wrong forum--then transferred to SD)

i want to thank every person who helped me on this issue.

I studied that these kind of requirements can be handled only through routines--so asked for expert opinion.

But let me try with Group condition option(how i missed this thought) as suggested by

Mr Lakshmipathi Sir.

To Mr sachin: thank you for your detailed reply--Your ideas giving me so many new thoughts now.Thanks Again.

To Mr Moazzam: Thank you Moazzam for treating this issue as yours.

To Mr venu: thanks venu for your concern.

To Jelena Perfiljeva: Madam--thank you,let  me apply the logic as suggested.

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V,

I had a similar case for one of my clients i will list the steps down and yes they are strictly utilizing ABAP related steps.

Assumption:

1. You want to give 10 % discount on header level

1. I will define a new discount condition(Header) say ZDIS and use a VOFM Requirement Routine for this

2. In the VOFM Routine, you need to check the item categories of all the line items utilizing the VBAP related structures. (ABAPer needs to check what all structures are available and have values). if more than 1 TAD item category is there, then your requirement is fulfilled.

Please note that VBAP related structures may not be filled during actual entry of line items..but will surely by available when you press SAVE and the requirement for the header discount condition should get executed at that time also.

This is a very broad idea about solving the problem, i am sure your ABAPer can refine it.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally discount would be offered on any product based on the volume but in your case, it is little bit different.  Is it that irrespective of quantity, the more service products are ordered, the end customer would be eligible for this discount  If that is the case, try with checking the box Group Condition in configuration.

G. Lakshmipathi

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As MoazzaM noted, there is no such option in the configuration, so you'd need a user exit and/or routine. The specific implementation is up to you and depends on the particular business requirements. Pricing enhancements are quite well documented on SCN already. Just make sure to get the full requirements, including reporting, FI postings, handling of the order changes, etc.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Moazzam,

Initially i have not seen the place where i asked this query

because almost two months back i posted this(I find --no response to my thread due to wrong submission of mine)

Thanks for correcting me.

I request the moderator to transfer this thread to the SD forum.

while coming to my query--thanks for your response and Help.

I asked this query to confirm myself --if not---i can learn from the experts like you.

Phanikumar