cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of Business System

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I had a very basic question about the trnsport of the business system.

I went thru a lot of links and forum replies.. still in a confused state 😞

The development PI system has the ECC development business system ECC_D, now when I transport the PI scenarios from PI dev to PI qas , the ECC_D has to be replaced by ECC_Q.

Should I set up the transport groups in the PI development SLD? if yes.. should I create a technical system and business system for ECC Quality and make its integration server as INTEGRATION_SERVER_PIQ .. all this in the PI development SLD?

How does the transport take care of this?

Pls share ur thoughts..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>Should I set up the transport groups in the PI development SLD? if yes.. should I create a technical system and business system for ECC Quality and make its integration server as INTEGRATION_SERVER_PIQ .. all this in the PI development SLD?

Do you have central SLD for all the systems (DEV, Q and PRod)  or One for DEV and Q and seperate SLD for Prod. Please see this link and the questions below would answer your question. Take help from Basis.

http://scn.sap.com/people/rajasekhar.reddy14/blog/2011/02/21/transport-targets-and-groups-in-the-sld

former_member609026
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar,

with out taking the help of basis team how can we confirm that we have central SLD for all the systems (DEV, Q and PRod)  or One for DEV and Q and separate SLD for Prod.

Regards,

Pradeep A.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>Should I set up the transport groups in the PI development SLD? if yes.. should I create a technical system and business system for ECC Quality and make its integration server as INTEGRATION_SERVER_PIQ .. all this in the PI development SLD?

in test SLD - not in dev SLD

Regards,

Michal Krawczyk