cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization error while sending by HTTP (error code: 401 , error text: Unauthorized)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All Experts,

I am working on ABAP Proxy to File Scenario i.e. ECC -> PI 7.31 dual stack -> File system. I developed the proxy and executed the message.

Message is flowing from ECC to PI which I can see from Tx sxmb_moni.

When checked in the Tx sxmb_moni of SAP-PI it shows Integration Engine: General Error.

Trace screenshot:

The following workaround I did.

1.Both the user PIISDIP and PIAPLLDIP have the required role in PI system i.e. SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_CONSUMER,SAP_BC_WEBSERVICE_PI_CFG_SRV
SAP_J2EE_ADMIN,SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR,SAP_XI_APPL_SERV_USER,SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER and SAP_XI_IS_SERV_USER_MAIN.

2.I logged in with user PIISDIP http://dipxxx.xxxx.com:50000/MessagingSystem/receive/AFW/XI and I am able to login.

3.Both the users are not locked.

4.In Tx sxi_cache, the cache is upto date.

5.In Tx sxi_cache, the adapter engine cache url shows correct url.

6.Restarted the system as well.

7.All the ESR and ID objects are in active status

8.When running FM SAI_AE_DETAILS_GET, it shows no error message and shows the password which I maintained with service user PIISPID.

Note: A.--->This issue is with 1 interface only, the other interface are working fine. So I didnt made any changes in password at Exchange Profile and in Tx SU01. If this was the issue then it would have affected both interface.

B--> I observed number of services stopped in the JAVA application at START and STOP in NWA.I dont know which is mandatory?

Regards

Rebecca

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

The trace shows the Principal propagation connection. If this issue is not affecting the other interface , then most probably you would have made changes in the ID part which you can compare with the successful message of other interface.

Check the option of Principal propagation in the Receiver Agreement?

Regards

Robinson

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Any thoughts to share.

Regards

Rebecca

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In this document How to Investigate Timeouts In Synchronous XI/PI Scenarios http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-16238, section 2.2.2 HTTP 401 - Authentication Failure talks about user authentication failure during high load.

Quoting the proposed solution from the document:

Proposed Solution:

Check these parameters in NWA / VA:

ume.r3.connection.master.poolmaxsize

ume.r3.connection.master.poolmaxwait

Default Max. Connections: 20

Default Max. Wait Time: 10.000 ms

Increase parameters until problem disappears: for example,

Max. Connections=50, Max. Wait Time=60000

Example:

Exception will look like this in default trace:

[EXCEPTION]

{0}#1#com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.PersistenceException: Connection pool com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3JCo

640Proxy_1151956586133_1 is exhausted. The current pool size limit (max connections) is 10 connections.

Current status of connection pool with ID com.sap.security.core.persistence.datasource.imp.R3JCo640Proxy_1151956586133_1: Created on Tue Jul 04 04:56:26 JST 2006

Clients obtained by application code: 2324611, returned: 2324602

Number of connections lent out by the application: 0

Configured maximum number of connections : 10

There is a significant difference between configured and available number of connections. This might indicate an implementation defect in the Java Connector (engine component "com.sap.mw.jco").

Hope this helps,

Mark

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alice,

Can you check and confirm whether you have created Connection Type H in SM59 of SAP ECC? This is Dual stack PI.

Also change in the Integration Engine Configuration of SXMB_ADM from "http://<server>:<port>/sap/xi/engine?type=entry" to "dest://<RFC Destination Name>" and check.