cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAF Afaria Error while connecting through i-Phone

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I am new to the SAP Afaria.recently we have set up the Afaria server, also I have downloaded SAP afaria on my i-Phone.

itried to give all credntials but not able connect.

Can you please guide me how to configure and connect to Afaria server through mobile.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Paresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh,

I am not sure about whether you want to access the Afaria server from your i-phone or you want to enroll your i-phone on the Afaria server.

To access the Afaria server from your i-phone you do not need the Afaria client app. You just have to go to Safari browser and enter the URL for your Afaria server. It will ask you for your credentials, which you already have with you. You need to make sure that your Afaria server page is being broadcast from your server.

To enroll your i-phone on the Afaria server you need to first create an enrollment policy for iOS devices from the Afaria administrator login. It will generate a code that you have to enter on the Afaria Client App that you have downloaded on your i-phone. Entering the code will enroll your i-phone on the Afaria server. You can find the detailed process at this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPR1gZP_Duw

Thanks

Karan