cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load multilanguage values to MDM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

That is the first time when I will have to load multilanguage values into MDM.

Can you please help me how to do that ?

I have MDM repository for Bank Data, where I have multilanguage fields. Most of my fields are text fields. Some of fields like country code are lookup fields.

Currently we have around 1000000 records in repository. All of them are in EN language.

I will have to load bank names and adress (update fields for existing records in MDM) in different languages to MDM, for example Bank Name and adress in CN or RU.

How can I do that? Is Import Manager supporting that loads per language per country ?

How can I later on syndicate data, I can see in MDM Syndicator option "spleet by Language is gray out" when I am using export to XML.

Thank you very much  in advancefor your help.

BR

Rafal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rafal

It is very simple

First of all you should to be sure that all your languages were added to your repository

Check this.

One of the languages will be main.

Then, you can see in your Import manager in you destignation window all your multilingual fields in different languages some thing like as:

name [En]

name [Ru]

name [Cn]

For multilingual data updating you source file should consists from key field and multilingual fields in different languages

If key field is multilanguage you source file should consists data for field in main language(it should be in repository) and in additional languages

Regards

Kanstantsin Chernichenka