Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excise Values in MIGO in depot for Mvt. Type:501 is blank

former_member403969
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario where GR in depot is done with Movement Type:501.After filling the assesable values and excise values ,when the user posts the GR the excise values disappear.

On checking the table J_1iexcdtl the values are not updated in the table.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

For 501 movement type, it wont work if you are trying to post the excise invoice. While posting, system will look for GL for excise which are not there for Depot. This is standard SAP delivery. So no workaround for this. You need to go with j1IG for 501 movement type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

if your customer wants values and duties in RG23D via MOGO then its OK, otherwise go with SAP standard.

former_member403969
Participant
0 Kudos

Updating RG23D in MIGO is also SAP standard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try posting using j1ig.

former_member403969
Participant
0 Kudos

J1ig works but I want to update at the time of MIGO

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This issue is more related with legal implications. From my side, system behavior is correct. You should not capture excise duties in Depot.

Depot are not manufacturing units, so excise duty credit can't be availed. There will not be any excise duty accounting entry in Depot. So, system is changing excise duty values in MIGO to zero.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which version of SAP you are into? In Depot, you cannot Capture the Excise,Only Depot register RG23D will be updated here in this case.

former_member403969
Participant
0 Kudos

My friend you can update RG23D in MIGO it is standard

former_member403969
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes , I want to update

ECC 6 EHP 5

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can update the RG23D from MIGO itself. Alternatively you can Create Deport invoice with J1IG also.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I know that RG23D is updated in MIGO and it is standard when you are receiving material from supplying plant not from external vendor.

In your case, you are receiving material with 501 mvt type, its a kind of procurement without PO. If you are purchasing a material from vendor in Depot then you have to load the excise duty amounts on material because you can't avail credit as happens in case of manufacturing units.

In standard, there is no excise duty G/L account mapping in Depot. When you are posting goods movement with 501 mvt type, system try to post excise duty amounts to the G/L accounts and doesn't finds any suitable account. So, system automatically changes the excise duty values to zero.

I have already tested the same scenario in my system and i am getting the same result which you have experienced. This is standard system behavior.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As this is a Depot, check the excise entry in 'J_1IRG23D' table. In depot, for 501 mvt type, system picks 'GRPO' transaction type.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure the Excise transaction type used is EWPO and not GRPO.