cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to make the Tax Code field manual entry in Shipping cost document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know the steps to make the tax code manual entry in Shipping Cost document.

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend, Try UserExit for this BADI_SCD_ACCTG        BADI_SCD_CREATE      BADI_SCD_CREATE_CHCK  BADI_SCD_PROCESS_CHK  BADI_SCD_SAVE        BADI_SCD_TRANSFER Regards, Kundan Vishwakarma

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ravi,

I don't think without condition record you can get taxcode in your calculation. And there is no standard method to achieve that.

Regards, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how can there be no solution?

why tax code is determined automatically in Shipping cost document? why not the option like manual entry of tax code in Purchase Order.

Regards

Ravi

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes Ravi, You can enter manual entry of Tax code in Purchase order. I do not have transportation module active in my system so can not check.

I was checking SAP document, and finding SAP suggest this to enter tax code manually in Invoice tab for transfering cost . Try and let us know

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintain the taxes in IR sounds good. Can you share the document please.

Thanks and Regards

Ravi

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

in SCD, maintain your manual condtion.

it will make calculated flag C and then assigned cost to make this flag C for each cost item.

This will generate PO with reference to SCD as per your system setting.

You can go to PO and maintain tax code in Invoice tab of PO.

save SCD by activating transfer indicator. this will transfer cost and create service entry sheet.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tax Code in SCD is in Grey/display mode. Its not in editable mode. Please suggest to make it Editable mode.

Regards

Ravi

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ravi,

I believe it will not be possible to enter Tax Code manually in Shipment Cost Doucment.

You will have to go for Z-Development / Enhancement.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

Check SAP Note 740854 (05) Subsequent documents: Tax code

<text removed - as content was copied from SAP Note>

Message was edited by: Jyoti Prakash

neeraj_lal
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Did you get a chance to check SAP Note 740854, as I mentioned in my previous mail

Hope this will solve your issue. Note has all the deatils related to Taxcode in SCD

Let me know in case you have any issue here.

Regards