SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meter Reading Result button missing for T-code 'EL31' Screen (For MRU selection).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am unable to see the Meter Reading Results Button for the selection option Meter Reading Unit, screen for T-Code 'EL31' - Monitoring of meter reading data. I am Sure I have seen it on another system. This is for a SAP ECC 6.0  version.

I wanted to know If someone else has come across the same and if he/she is aware of the reason behind it.

Regards,

Harshavardhana

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Meter Reading Result option is only available for Contract, Installation, Device and Premise input options.  Click on any of the Contract or Installation or Device or Premise and you should be able to see the Meter Reading Result option on EL31.

former_member421468
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just Click on any of 3 buttons (Schedule record, billing order, MR order) You will get those selection options.

Regards,

Harshal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yuvaraj & Harshal for your response on this. Actually my question was specifically for the Meter Reading Unit selection Button (Portion if possible) . I am aware that Meter Reading Results is availaible on all the selection buttons except for Portion & MRU .

But I have used Meter reading results for Portion and MRU selection as well. The question is the reason of its of its presence on that server and not on my server ( config change? or enhancement?)

I think its because of the EHP release-606. I will Share the screenshot (with the meter reading result tab.)

Thanks & Regards,

Harshavardhana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Yuvaraj & Harshal for your response on this. Actually my question was specifically for the Meter Reading Unit selection Button (Portion if possible) . I am aware that Meter Reading Results is availaible on all the selection buttons except for Portion & MRU .

But I have used Meter reading results for Portion and MRU selection as well. The question is the reason of its of its presence on that server and not on my server ( config change? or enhancement?)

I think its because of the EHP release-606. I will Share the screenshot (with the meter reading result tab.)

Thanks & Regards,

Harshavardhana

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for sharing screenshot of EHP-6 release for EL31. We are currently using EHP release-605 &  MR result button is not present on EL31 screen of MRU & portion.

Regards,

Harshal