Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

POWL search criteria default value can not be changed

dream_woo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are upgrading srm5.0 to srm7.01.

I have a question about the srm7.0's powl search criteria default value. The user want to limit the query's data for all users with a default search value.

So I set the default value 'Last 7 days' for timeframe of shoppingcart search criteria in SPRO like the pic below.

When I login to the web screen, it displayed the last 7 days' shoppingcart correctly, but when I change the search criteria manually, it didn't work!!!

For example, when I change it to Today, and refresh the query, it always display the last 7 days' data. If the default value can not be changed what does the default value mean?

Anyone can give some advice?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you launch POWL_D01 reports after you changed your data base criteria ?

Regards.

Laurent.

dream_woo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I have run the report. But the problem is that I can not change the default value once the default value has been set in the spro.

Any other advice?

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

did you check if feeder type SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC is assigned to Application ID used for user's role ?

Try to delete your default value for timeframe you populated for feeder type and assign this default value to SC query parameters.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi There:

That is the standard behaviour that when you have set a default value on the time frame you won't be able to change it. The get the SC's outside the default value of 7 days, enter the 'FROM' and 'TO' in the creation date field. The system will give you a warning message:

Timeframe was ignored because creation date has been entered

All the said configurations works as mentioned above.

Hope this helps.

Mike

dream_woo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your reply.

I think the feeder type SAPSRM_FEEDER_SC assigned correctly because the default value I set really work.

Could you tell me how to assign this default value to SC query parameters rather than the feeder?

dream_woo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your reply.

You are right if I enter the 'From' 'To', I will get a warning message and the 'Timeframe' has been ignored.

But if I don't set the default value in SPRO, the timeframe can be changed to 'Today', 'Last 7 days', 'Last 90 days' or blank. And it does work.

If I set default value in SPRO, then I cannot change it to any other value but the default value.

So, don't you think it is a bug?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You may ask SAP to look into, but if you can perform your requirement and achieve what you need in the available options, why bother.

That is my take on it.

Mike

dream_woo2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your reply.

I won't bother to raise an oss message although I think it is a bug.

Thank you for advice.