Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JCO Start session Block Issue

Nikhil_Makhija
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While creating an ECC connection through JCO start session action block , I am not able to override the default Language(EN) variable set in JCo connector.

SAP_JCo_Start_Session.Language always giving EN value irrespective of configuring it with other language in configure Link i.e. portugese ,french etc.

It was working in 12.0 and not working in 12.2.4 Build(92).

Please let me know if there is any issue with this version or I am missing anything.

Regards

Nikhil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I would suggest checking the global settings first, then also check your UME settings for your profile.  If those do not resolve the issue, you should open a ticket.  There are more than a few instances where parameters which were directly editable in 12.0 are now indirectly editable in later versions.  Part of this is changes associated with the later NW version and part is security related.

Regards, Mike

Nikhil_Makhija
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Sorry for the delayed response. Yes it looks like related to NW setting which don't allow me to override this attribute . So as an alternative I have created seperate JCo connectors with required language which I dynamically call depending upon my language setting .

Let me know in case you have better workaround apart from setting change.

Regards

Nikhil

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

I think you have found a good solution.  It is possible there is another way, but I do not know of a better one.  However, others frequently come up with solutions that I miss, so hopefully others will think about this and perhaps post a better solution.

Regards, Mike

Answers (0)