Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update IT0105 from Identity Manager

Somdeb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am an SAP HR Functional Consultant and not aware of the technicalities in Identity Manager..

I want to explore the option of updating IT0105 (user id and email) HR Master Data automatically from Identity Manager.

Is there a relevant standard interface delivered by SAP ?

Regards,

Somdeb.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Somdeb

Yes - you can update the communication record in HCM from IDM, including email address and user id if required.  It uses the standard templates provided with IDM to connect to HCM and assign the Communication function set to create the 0105 and data is then updated.

Peter

Somdeb
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Thank you for the guidance and apologies for the late response from my end.

As an HR Functional Consultant how can I make a start and implement the connectivity between IDM and IT0105.

Is there any template/document/blueprint which I can refer to ?

Regards,

Somdeb.

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Somdeb,

I would like to clarify one thing. Are you referring to SAP NetWeaver Identity Management System in your landscape or the "Identity Management" screen which you see in the Portal under User Administration ?

If you are using SAP NetWeaver Identity Management System, its a big process to do the linkages. But it is achievable. There are Business Suite integrations delivered by SAP and you need to assign FUNCTION SET privileges to the identities in IdM to update IT105 and its subtypes.

For more information, please have a look at this doc. Under section "4.5.4 Setting up an SAP HCM System", you would be able to find details as to how this is done.

Cheers,

Murali.

Answers (0)