cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rfx approved/accepted date in SRM tables.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I am extracting the RFx information to SAP BI and unable to find the Rfx accepted date /approved date in SRM tables. Please let me know how can i extract this field ? I need to know the table/source of this field. I appreciate it. I have searched in

BBP_PDHGP
CRMD_ORDERADM_H

Have anyone worked on this field. Please let me know if you need any information.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

what is the Web Dynpro Component concerned by data you are looking for ?

Regrds.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I am not sure of what you are asking. But we have SRM 7, ehp 2 on web dynpro component. We need to extract the Rfx accepted date into SAP BW.....and are looking for any field or table where its available in SRM.

IN breif, we have Standard SAP BW extractor's to pick the SRM data related to SRM reporting. For 1 reporting requirement, we dont have the "Rfx response accepted date" in any of the SAP BW extractors and would like to know the source of this field in SRM tables to enhance our SAP BW extractors and point it towards that table.

Please let me know if you know any Function module/table to extract this field and the process.

Please let me know if you need any update on the same.

Thanks,

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i do not think there is a dedicated field for Bid Response acceptance date.

Make some SRM tests by accepting Bid Response: i guess CHANGED_AT field from CRMD_ORDERADM_H table is used when Bid Response is accepted.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its not matching Laurent.

Thanks,