cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales employee/Representative

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear gurus,

I would like to post a question that has may be posted in the past but so far im unable to find in the forum.

We are currently implementing HR module. Because of that the business desire to finally have the sales representatives in the system and later know the comissions they get.

I found in SPRO the path to use employee without HR but now we have HR and we want to use HR.

so let me post a list of questions

1. Which is the partner function i should use for the scenario? Is there a standar Partner function/Acc.group or i need to create it?
2. T.code MCTI , sales employee field, from where it come from? Since later we would like to use that T.Code for analysis

3. Sales employee will be needed to be enter in partner functions header data, right?

4. Based on question 1, do i need to create customer XD01 with the partner function/acc group suggested in question 1?

5. What exactly HR module need to "configure or setup" for SD use as partner funcion in header data.

THanks for your time, and if i fail to explain something feel free to ask and ill try to answer the best i can

Thanks, Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gerardo,

Please, see SAP Note 854390 - FAQ: Use of the sales representative in SD without HR. So, you don't need HR or HCM for only this functionality.

For comissions, create a SD condition, set it in your pricing procedure, and so on, populate a KZWI+ field (+ will be 1 to 6), and you can populate your own SIS. Of course, if you pay comissions if the invoice is payed, it is more complex.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Moderators,

Why the content has been rejected which has been shared earlier in this post. If it's a basic question why the discussion hasn't been locked with some intimation?? I've shared few links with the OP regarding this query and they have been rejected by some Moderator. Please explain????

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ammarah

My question is when you could get lot of links, why not the OP was not able to get or he did not searched forum ??  If you once again go the through the original query, the OP is asking the entire documentation / details on how sales employee can be used which should not be encouraged.  Of course, to some extent, few queries can be guided.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

To be very honest I've seen so many posts over SCN in which whole configuration document has been shared, what if we assume that the OP was unable to find the info so that's why he posted and its our equal responsibility to guide him accordingly. My only concern is that the content has been removed without any intimation once again, being an SCN member I've faith on Moderator's abilities and believe in encouraging other members to follow the standards of conduct but Moderator's also should let the member know the reason behind any warning or removal of content. Ending up the note with this hope that you'll understand my concern. Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.