cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements class

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need to know how can I see the Requirements Class field in R3 and how can i change it for several products?

If i change the field Requirements Class, the field check mode will change in APO, right?

Cheers!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AI,

I need to know how can I see the Requirements Class field in R3 and how can i change it for several products?

In R3 requirement class is linked to product via strategy group, which has planning strategy in it and that planning stretagy has requirement class and type assigned to it, so you can change it for products with same strategy group.

Go and change the requirement class in strategy group and the same will be changed.

If i change the field Requirements Class, the field check mode will change in APO, right?

Yes requirement class is known as check mode in APO, so after changing the requirement class in R3 you need to CIF the material again to APO, then the new check mode will be reflected in APO product master.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AI,

Is this thread still open.

Rgds

Sourabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Saurabh,

I just found what I was looking for...selecting the table V_T461S -> Strategy. You can close the thread now.

Thanks,for your help.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi AI,

It is not me who will close the thread,it is the person who has created the thread need to close the thread.

If the question is been answered correctly then choose correct answer, so that if somebody else have similar question can refer the same.

Or you can choose assumed answered, if you are not sure about the correctness of given answers.

You can also refer to  SDN rules of engagement;

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-19331

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Al,

Requirements class is not directly assigned to Material Masters.

Look in the Material Master for the Strategy Group (MM03 > MRP3 tab).  Once you know the Strategy Group, review this group to find the main strategy OPPT.  Once you know the main strategy, review this in OPPS.  The Requirements Class found under Customer Requirements section is the one that will normally be CIF'd to APO product Masters.

Best Regards,

DB49