cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User-exit to change informations in TKOMK structure at delivery creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts!

I'm looking for a user-exit where I could change informations in structure TKOMK before it goes to tax calculation at delivery creation. The process involved is a transfer between plants (MM/SD), which starts with a purchase order (ME21N), after the delivery creation (VL10B) and finally the posting of goods issue in transaction VL02N.

With the user-exits MV50AFZ1/MV50AFZZ I cannot change the informations in TKOMK at the right moment.

Do you know a better user-exit to change the TKOMK in this specific scenario?

Best regards,

Sérgio

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

As your topic is related with pricing, I believe the most suitable place for doing it is in VOFM. Please, xplain your requirements (additional fields for determine conditions, ....), although you can see 

SAP Note 21040 - Allowed Fields not appearing for condition table, where SAP explains how to populate information in this tables for customer fields in KOMK, KOMP.

For userexits related with tcodes VL10 and deliveries, please see these notes

Note 198137 - VL10: Customer-specific enhancements / user exits

Note 415716 - User exits in delivery processing

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for the support. I've tested already the user-exits listed in the SAP notes, but so for all of them I have tested doesn't provide the necessary structure TKOMK to be manipulated or them aren't relevant for the Brazilian transfer between plants process MM/SD (ME21N, VL10B, VL02N, J1BNFE, MB0A).

With VOFM (formulas) I should manipulate the values itself, so I think it's not the best solution.

I'd like to manipulate the regions and jurisdiction codes before it goes to function of tax calculation. Maybe I´ll need to use a enhancement in tax calculation function itself.

Best regards,

Sérgio Sanita Jr.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

Ok, I understand it now. First check SAP Note 392696 - R/3 Tax Interface Configuration Guide, where you can download a useful attachment in PDF format. For instance, in this document you have information about some enhancements, as FYTX0002. See pages 61 to 66 and see if you can change the field you want. Search with the string KOMK and KOMP and you'll find it.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (0)