cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Value KONH-DATBI and A***-DATBI differs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After an update tariff with the transaction TK12 I note that the value field of DATBI  is not the same into  KONH and in the SAP condition table A5**.

For example, I changed the end date "Valid To"  old value = 31.01.2013 by new value =  01.02.2013.

In result, in condition table A502, field DATBI contains the date 01.02.2013, when I ask KONH with id KNUMH = A502-KNUMH, the end date still shows "31.01.2013".

We have some report wich test field value of KONH-DATBI and therefor do not work properly.

Is this the normal functioning  of SAP 4.7 ?

In advance thanks for your reply,

Regards,

Jack.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

A052 Table is specific table for store the data of Invoicing Party ( Specific to Info Record ) .

KONH is the Pricing Header .

If you choose table 052 for maintaining the data under Access Sequence ,this data will be saved in A052 ( like ,we have to A prefix of the 052 for searching records in SE16N).

If you dont mind ,can you explain a little bit with clear example also ,if not this explanation / suitable for your requirement .

Note : I am guessing ,A052 table doesn't shows the data of KONH and vice versa .

Side Comment : Unfortunately ,we didn't maintain under that table to test this .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

Naren