cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution Manager EWA by EMAIL 7.1 (SPS 07)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I recently upgraded the Solution Manager to 7.1 (SPS07) which is very latest, and behaving as extected.

I am having hard time sending EWA alerts on to emails which was working fine just before the upgrade.

I have followed below threads already but with no luck.

though SM:EXEC SERVICES job shows that it tried but nothing comes out in an email, normal SO01 email send is working properly from Solution Manager system and I can see the generated EWA in the list of all EWA alerts. The only issue is when that EWA has to go in an email.

Regards,

Kamal Bhargava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kamal,

Use the  report RDSMOP_REPORTS_BY_EMAIL to maintain the mailing list.

Select the solution and use EarlyWatch Alert Report (Standard)

Regards,

Akram

former_member313130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Akram,

the email addresses are maintnained, EWA's are generated but nothing happened via email.

I also didn't find any logs in the SCOT. (I have checked aldready the following note:

1826552 - EarlyWatch Alerts (EWA) reports in Solution Manager 7.1 is not being sent by email )

Do you have another idea where can I check?

Regards,

Joern

richard_pietsch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if the mail recipients are maintained correctly by either:

1) transaction solman_workcenter -> work center system monitoring -> setup -> autom. mail sending in section system monitoring

2) call report RDSMOP_MAIN -> goto solution overview -> edit -> check the autom. mail sending setup

Regards, RP

former_member313130
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have the same issue with SP10. The SM:EXEC SERVICES job shows that it tried but nothing comes out in an email.

Does some have a solution for this issue?

Kind regards,

Joern