cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business System not updating in Integration Builder

Private_Member_12188
Active Participant
0 Kudos

We have just recently moved over to our new DEV and QAS ECC systems after our SLO unit of measure conversion. Our DEV ECC and PI systems are not having any issue communicating, but for some reason our QAS PI system is having issues talking with our QAS ECC system.

I have narrowed it down to the fact the the business system in the integration builder of the QAS PI system is not updating with the correct information from the SLD. I have attached screenshots of the business system from the SLD as well as the Adapter-Specific identifiers of the business system from inside of integration builder.

I have refreshed the cache in the integration builder, in SXI_CACHE as well as DIR in PI.

Business system in SLD

Business system in Integration Builder

Runtime Cache in sxi_cache

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Private_Member_12188
Active Participant
0 Kudos

What I ended up doing was deleting the business system from the SLD, refreshing all caches, re-adding the business system, refreshed the caches again and the business system is now showing up correctly in Integration Builder.

So now, I seem to be back to my original problem, in my ECC system in SM58, I'm getting the message "No service for system SAPQE2, client 212 in Integration Directory.".

Any thoughts on how to resolve this?  Historically this was caused by the business system not having the correct SLD data in Integration Builder.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Private_Member_12188
Active Participant
0 Kudos

My issue has finally been resolved, I had forgotten to activate my changes to the business system in Integration Builder.  Thank you both for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I suggest to set this last as "correct answer" . In addition, if business system can't be deleted due to non-empty where used list (e.g receiver determinations), I suggest to rename them temporarily and delete the originals.

Activating the corresponding change-lists, all caches get updated.

Cheers,

former_member208404
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

I would also suggest the same as Matthias. Along with that can you please check if the Builder is connected to the right SLD by checking the tcode "SLDCHECK".

Thanks

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tony,

in the window "Adapter-specific message attributes", there is a button in the lower left corner to refresh the data from SLD. You have to be in edit mode to be able to click the button. After clicking the button, you have to close the business system and open it up again. In case it doesn´t work you might have to choose "Environment -> Clear SLD Data Cache" from the menu and perform the mentioned steps again.

For me this always worked.

Regards,

Matthias

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can you check by running the report SAI_CACHE_REFRESH in PI and ECC?

1740953 - Logical system Name vanished in Business System of SLD

Private_Member_12188
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I ran that report in our QAS PI and the program executed successfully.  When I ran it in our QAS ECC system I got "Program terminated with exception 'CX_AI_CACHE_XMS'".  I get that same error in all of the ECC systems.

As far as the note 1740953, our logical system name shows up in the business system.  From an SLD standpoint the business system has been updated with the correct ECC system.

When I browse the CIM instances and check Classes with instances -> Logical ALE systems -> QE2CLNT212 (the correct ECC system) shows the business system as an associated instance.

When I check the CPACache via, http://pisystem:port/CPACache/monitor.jsp, I can see the old data there.  For some reason the CPACache is not updating correctly.

CPAObject: (Service) keys: ObjectId=8d1279e91bce393e89344471b13d91d2 values: IsThirdParty=false ServiceType=BS Party= Service=BS_SAPECC

CPAObject: (ServiceIdentifier) keys: ObjectId=2a4cfda6b2cc78a5dbee9b1f1123cf4b values: ServiceIdentifier=QE1CLNT212 ServiceSchema=LogicalSystem Party= Service=BS_SAPECC

CPAObject: (ServiceIdentifier) keys: ObjectId=415742be291bf3214f8bcce0ed21b89b values: ServiceIdentifier=QE1#212 ServiceSchema=TechnicalSystem Party= Service=BS_SAPECC

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

try to do a restart once...

also;

NWA

following

Operation Management -> Systems -> Start & Stop -> on

your left click onJava EE Services -> Java System Properties.

There click on Services tab

and look for the service "XPI Service: CPA Cache".

There you'll be able to edit the settings.

try to increase the MaxThreadCount parameter

Private_Member_12188
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I have restarted both QAS ECC and QAS PI several times since our migration to the new ECC system.  No luck there.

As far as parameters for the CPACache service, I was not able to find the MaxThreadCount parameter.  I honestly would prefer not to make parameter changes if at all possible, I would have to replicate those changes to out DEV and PRD systems as well.  Those systems are working fine with the current parameter set.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Well... if the cache issue persist, then i guess you might want to open a customer message