cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VA25N add materials to the report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is possible to add by standard in VA25N columns with the material number and the item position for each quotation?

It is mandatory use VA25N.

In another post I find is not possible:

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3157258

Thanks

Best regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Isn't VA25 suitable to you?  Also check these t-codes as if they are helpful against your requirement.

• SDQ1  Expiring Quotations
  • SDQ2  Expired Quotations
  • SDQ3  Completed Quotations

You can also create a Querty report by using tables VBAK and VBAP or go for some customization with the help of your developer to achieve the desired results.http://scn.sap.com/thread/278164

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

VA25 doesn't allow to leave customer and material fields blank and selecting all the quotations.

That's why I'm focusing on VA25N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

How about VA26 then, just give the Quotation Document Type and execute after giving the selection criteria if required. By the way VA25 works too w/o giving Sold-to party. Kindly check the same and revert with updates. Rgds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with VA26 but in the output there are the following differences:

VA26 displays material number and only "Open quotations".

VA25N doesn't display material number but displays "All quotations".

After comparing VA26 and VA25N output we can see the first has in the output the title "Open quotations", the second not. In fact the second report has more entries than the first.

I'm looking for a report which displays material number and "All quotations".

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Yes VA26 display Open Quotations. I'm afraid there's no standard report that's meeting up your requirement fully, i suggest you to create a Query report by using tables VBAP & VBAK with VBTYP as 'B', You'll get the data in VBFA too for this if the business process in your company starts with some preceding document. Kindly update in case you need more assistance. Rgds.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Already ,this query has discussed in many times here .If you want data ,consult the ABAPer and tell him your requirement and make a report .

If you have any doubts please let me know.

Thanks,

naren

Former Member

Can I ask the name of the exit for that program ?