cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAPMEINT: 'ashost' is missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We keep receiving this error 'ashost' ist missing while SAPMEINT calling ERP system. All call of SAPMEINT to ERP fail and following message as below.

Example:

equipmentStatusChangeRequest_UNSCH_DOWN     [STEP = STD_END]. Could not start Session: 'ashost' is missing

yieldConfirmationRequest    [STEP = STD_SERVICE]. 'ashost' is missing

For further test, I have used the same connection and same credential in MII to execute exact BAPI using JCO object. There were no error.

The error occured only when directly using SAPMEINT.

Version MII (12.2.3),  ME 6.0 (6.0.3.5)

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sergiy_katerinich
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check "Connections" under "SAP MII Configuration". It is likely that the object of the connection to ERP is not defined fully, in particular, "Server" field. So, the transaction does not have this information at all and thus throws "'ashost' is missing" error.

You can try to edit this object to specify the valid credentials.

Regards,

Sergiy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy

I found the reason. Under SAPMEINT Supported ME Plants, there is configuration for SAP ERP Server.

The configuration must exist and configured in MII Connection.

This morning I deleted it because I didnt see any transaction using this connection. Parallel there is another connection xMII_SAP_JCO exist and this connection although set for each call to ERP but is replaced with connection from configured connection in Supported ME Plant.

thanks.

Answers (0)