cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Interactive Form - usePdf mode - WDJ 7.31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We've few adobe interactive forms developed in Web Dynpro Java version 7.01 and running successfully in production from last few years. As we are upgrading to portal 7.31, we are migrating these Web Dynpro Java DCs to 7.31.

We've used the mode of interactive form UI element as "usePdf" because we've a need to work with the forms in online/offline mode. PDF Source property is also bound because we need to archive the PDF along with attachments.

In 7.01 version, whenever user enters data in the PDF and submits, the entire PDF is submitted to the server. In 7.31, when the user submits the PDF (Web Dynpro native submit button), the user updated PDF is not submitted. I tried to save the PDFSource binary context attribute to file system and found that it is blank.

If I use "updateDataInPdf" mode it is uploading the latest PDF but not with "usePdf". The 7.31 documentation doesn't say anything about changes related to this property. Has anything changed related to "usePdf" mode for interactive forms in 7.31 version? Or Do I need to do any setting for any of the services to make it work?

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP provided a patch for us to resolve this issue. This is the SAP note. Note 1810871 - Issues with UsePDF mode.

Thanks

Ram

Answers (0)